Sunday, April 10, 2011

listening portfolio entry 6(song)

Strategies:
1.write down the keywords  
2. Use the lyric
Evaluation:
1.      After 3 times, in this way, I can write down a lots of key words and most of the sentences .It is a nice sing. It is a great way to listen to a song because it is hard to write everything down. I noted down the key words first time, and then added more words second time. In the last time, I checked all the key words. I almost got the whole song.
2.      By using the lyric, I could follow the song and check my listening. Also, I can check the sentences that I am not sure. By the way, I could sing the song following the lyrics.

Reflection:
1.      When I listen to the song, I think it is more harder than listen to video or something. Singing is faster than speaking. Therefore, writing the key words is a good choice. In this way, I could understand the song more easily. Also, it is available for me to write down the key words.
2.      I can check anything I am not sure. In addition, I am able to find the difficult parts in my listening and learn some new vocabulary.

No comments:

Post a Comment