Friday, March 25, 2011

Listening portfolio entry no 2 (podcast)

Source: Mr. Right
http://www.focusenglish.com/dialogues/romance/mrright.html
Strategies: a) listen for main idea
b)using the transcript
Evaluation:
After listening to the conversation for two times, I am able to get the main idea. Using the transcript is useful because it helps me to understand some words which I am not sure when I am listening, especially the speaker talks very fast in some part.


Reflection:
I think using the transcript is a good strategy to improve my listening. In this way ,I can check the listening by yourself exactly. Also, I can write down some useful vocabulary or some sentences. This practice is a simple one, so I get the main idea easily. I consider I should choose an appropriate podcast for me next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment